Feeling Low? These Wonderful Quotes Will Completely Charge You Up At This Moment
Life is a journey where sometimes we fail and at times we succeed but it does not matter how much we have achieved, what matters is whether it satisfies our soul or not. Optimism and positivity are important aspects in dealing with life because as long as we have a smile on our face and liveliness in our heart, nothing can stop us from having what we want.
Here are 7 popular quotes about a positive attitude and optimism in life to get you through the 7 days of the week:
1. “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars and see yourself running with them.”
-Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
There is a lot in life that we have a little or no control on. The sooner we accept the uncertainty of life, the better we will be able to acknowledge the beauty in the vague and insecure moments.
2. "When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple."
If we don’t love doing something, then we should never pursue it. Because if we are truly passionate about something then only we are wholeheartedly happy about doing it, hence spreading cheer wherever we step in.
3. "Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier."
No matter how hardworking we are, if we don’t possess enough self-belief and a feeling that whatever happens will eventually lead to something good, we won’t be able to succeed.
4. “There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.”
-J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers
At times, when we fail and suffer, we tend to lose hope and succumb to the evils and the darkness of the society but if we observe carefully there’s always something good enough around us which is worth an effort and the struggle.
5. “We can’t escape pain; we can’t escape the essential nature of our lives. But we do have a choice. We can give in and relent, or we can fight, persevere, and create a life worth living, a noble life. Pain is a fact; our evaluation of it is a choice.
Pain and failures are amongst the ultimate truths of life and no matter what we do or how we do it, we will face disappointments and there will be things hurting us miserably but we need to understand that the struggles and our determined efforts never go waste and we learn and create something better while suffering.
6. “Nothing truly stops you. Nothing truly holds you back. For your own will is always within your control. Sickness may challenge your body. But are you merely your body? Lameness may impede your legs. But you are not merely your legs. Your will is bigger than your legs. Your will needn’t be affected by an incident unless you let it.”
As it is a popularly accepted saying in the west, “It’s all in the head”, and that actually makes sense regarding the fact that we are whatever we choose to think about ourselves. So, no matter what comes forth, we need to be confident about our capacities even when we are not in the best state of mind.
7. “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorns have roses.”
- Alphonse Karr, A Tour Round My Garden
When we fail, yes it gets harder to trust someone, to smile and to believe in hopes again but there’s always going to be a thing or two that will screw our mood and temperament. If we choose to see the good in everything that’s when we are inspired enough to make this world a better place.